The June issue of Partyline has just hit the website, with a new look and chock full of news from around the rural and remote health sector.
We’ve made a few changes to way we deliver you the magazine of the National Rural Health Alliance.
In our new easy to navigate format you will find articles according to the following sections of:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health,
Early Childhood and
There’s also lots of news from the Alliance, and many contributions from around the sector in our Rural Health section.
So click through for some fabulous articles including:
- New Alliance analysis on the crisis in our mental health workforce
- The Snowy Flamingo women of East Gippsland give us a fascinating insight into out of pocket medical costs
- An inspirational feature on HESTA’s Nurse of the Year, Gail Yarran
- A report back from the inaugural ROAR conference in Alice, complete with live snakes
- Building a new evidence plan to prove how vital allied health is for rural health
- Four year survey reveals country kids' attitudes to fruit and veg
- A glimpse of next week’s Australian Journal of Rural Health
.. and much, much more.
We’d love your feedback - especially comments or likes on articles, sharing content on social media, or email us direct at email@example.com